Friday, February 4, 2011

A morning with Elsa

This is what our morning looked like today. Full of fun and some frustrations...


Elsa went into the pantry and got herself a potato....or an "apple" as she calls it.





She played with it all morning. Putting it in drawers, talking to it, examining it, and carrying under her arm.



She then put the potato in her toy bin and could'nt find it/get it out, which caused this:


So we moved on to the stroller and I must say her choice of blanket for the doll was quite appropriate (though, I had to help her put it on the baby...she just kept putting it next to the baby and it would fall off causing her to look sort of like the above picture)!



Then Elsa decided that it was her turn to sit in the stroller and got a bit frusterated again...

 So we worked on taking the baby out before sitting in it!

Lastly the horse. She has been scared of getting up on the horse until last night when she came to me and said "up"  while patting him. She rocked on the horse for a good 10 minutes. I think it helps that the battery is dead and it cant talk to her!





I thought she would get upset about trying getting off but being the smart baby that she is, she scooted down and off the back of the horse. whew, no meltdowns there, I think its naptime!




3 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

haha how cute! Dulany has been having a few meltdowns of her own.. GAH! i hope she's not giving up on naps all together!

Gwen said...

Her new best friend is a potato. They really look like they are getting along nicely!

Emily said...

That sounds like nap time for baby and mama! I can't believe how many words she says. The football post was darling. Can she say go STEELERS yet?