Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Blue Colander

As soon as I saw her with this colander, I knew exactly what she was going to do with it so I ran and grabbed my camera.


 thinking about how to squeeze this cute little body into that little blue colander

Here it goes...

 
Whoops, it's moving on me, can't have any of that.


 almost got it...

  Success!

   I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to squeeze into this thing!

  my legs are starting to fall asleep, time to change positions...
ah, much better!

 Ok, I think I am done with this

time to somehow get out....

concentrate...
standing up using just your legs is hard work.

and done!!
time to ham it up for the camera!


4 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

oh she is too cute!! love love love her.

kassidi bridge said...

what a dollie!

Branden said...

Love it! I think it's hilarious how much she loves to cram her body into different places!

Gwen said...

So cute, so funny! Great camera work!