Elsa just likes to be hang out inside of things....
snack time inside the laundry baskets.
I hardly knew she was inside the bag, she was so quiet.
It's nice to see that someone else appreciates Crate and Barrel as much as I do!
a new use for a shopping basket?!?
And lastly, E loving her new table and chairs that were handed down to her...
(this was taken after climbing in and out of the chairs multiple times!)
3 comments:
how cute! and i think it is TOO funny that D does the EXACT same thing with her 'grocery basket' on top of her head! wish i had a picture and could put the two together. I also am jealous of the little table/chairs. AND also... haha i love her belly sticking out with those cute PJs.
Oops, left a comment without changing to my ID...
Her greatgrandmother de Poix, Dammy, would have gotten such a kick out of her enjoying the table and chairs. But most of all she loved babies and would have loved loving Elsa with the cute belly and the pretty curls.
Post a Comment