Wednesday, October 14, 2009

week 6

Elsa is making all kinds of funny faces these days. You'll need to click to enlarge the pictures to really see them. I am still learning how to edit pictures.





Hands down the best (and cutest) burrito in town!



We've been trying to get a video of E for a while now of her talking and squirming. This is the best we could get but we'll keep trying! oh and Sorry about the video-not sure how to turn it. If you know please share!

4 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

thats the most active/awake ive seen her! sooo cute.

Gwen said...

Elsa, you look terrific! Go, Baby, go! Can't wait to see you and your parents in a few weeks, so pack your bags and head over the river and through the woods...

Brandon Bridge said...

What a little cutie. I love the polka dot shirt, and the burrito!

Gwen said...

Glad you didn't post the pic I just got on my phone...