Hi Jody! I found your blog through facebook. Elsa is soooo precious! She looks like a Pease to me. Beautiful!!! Miss you guys. Looks like you're so happy! Take care.
She looks like an angel! I'm so glad the dress worked out (doesn't look like it made her fuss...). Grandma Lucy was my dad's mom. She bought the gown for her first grandchild in 1960 and all five of her grandchildren eventually wore it (Gwen, Kirk, Sally, Kevin, Michael), and two of her greatgrandchildren (Julia and Joe), and now her great-greatgranddaughter, Elsa!
6 comments:
beautiful beautiful
that dress is so special. elsa looks like a little doll. so precious!
Hi Jody! I found your blog through facebook. Elsa is soooo precious! She looks like a Pease to me. Beautiful!!!
Miss you guys. Looks like you're so happy! Take care.
So so cute. I love seeing all of the generation pictures!
She looks like an angel! I'm so glad the dress worked out (doesn't look like it made her fuss...).
Grandma Lucy was my dad's mom. She bought the gown for her first grandchild in 1960 and all five of her grandchildren eventually wore it (Gwen, Kirk, Sally, Kevin, Michael), and two of her greatgrandchildren (Julia and Joe), and now her great-greatgranddaughter, Elsa!
What a precious little girl! I'm so sad we couldn't make it for her blessing! We hope to see you soon though!
Post a Comment