With only a week left till we leave, decent weather, and snow in the forecast for the rest of the week, we had to jump on the chance to take a trip to the Great Salt Lake. What kind of Utahans would we be if we never went in the almost 4 years of living 15 minutes away from it. Alex had already been when his Mom and brother Andrew were here right after E was born. E and I skipped out on the trip so Alex really wanted to take us.
How fun, what a perfect day to go too! I promise I'm calling you soon with what to bring Saturday. I still haven't figured it all out yet!! You guys are more than welcome to come all day too if you'd like, to hang out!
4 comments:
How fun, what a perfect day to go too! I promise I'm calling you soon with what to bring Saturday. I still haven't figured it all out yet!! You guys are more than welcome to come all day too if you'd like, to hang out!
PS Maybe we could finally get some ROOK in!
Beautiful! The misty horizon is awesome.
wow was it THAT warm out!? Crazy!
Post a Comment