jody, i'm a SUPER light sleeper and was woken up last night by the seran wrapping. I went to the door, looked out the peep hole and saw someone finishing up. I thought, "hmm... I could turn on the porch light and scare you away or I could just go back to bed and see it in the morning." I chose to go back to bed. Justin laughed really hard this morning. And your picture doesn't do justice to the disgustingness that was the spaghetti. It had mayo, mustard, ketchup... all sorts of crap. Too bad you're leaving on Monday. This could have been a fun ongoing thing.
4 comments:
Wow!! That is so much better than any diaper!! I'm laughing so hard. Don't mess with the de Poixs.
jody, i'm a SUPER light sleeper and was woken up last night by the seran wrapping. I went to the door, looked out the peep hole and saw someone finishing up. I thought, "hmm... I could turn on the porch light and scare you away or I could just go back to bed and see it in the morning." I chose to go back to bed. Justin laughed really hard this morning. And your picture doesn't do justice to the disgustingness that was the spaghetti. It had mayo, mustard, ketchup... all sorts of crap. Too bad you're leaving on Monday. This could have been a fun ongoing thing.
ewe that looks DISGUSTING. the saram wrap was a smart idea!!
haha love seeing all the pictures
Post a Comment