Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stuff

I think someone was really hungry..
 
or maybe just really curious.


The things I find her pushing around in her shopping cart


 Another use for her play hut...
 Alex and I joked around saying she looked like a clam had eaten her up.


and a little plug for a new favorite product of mine...


This thing works wonders. Elsa might not like it too much and yes, it does look kinda gross but it is amazing. I accredit the Nosefrida to E finally sleeping through her cold. Goodbye all bulb syringes!





4 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

so it did work huh!?! nice!

kassidi bridge said...

i remember a little girl of ours always climbing into the fridge! what a little cutie! her and haze would have a ball together!

Gwen said...

I like the clam pictures and the fridge pictures, but the nose thing? Oh my, how did you manage to use it the first time?

Madie said...

Jody I can't get over how CUTE Elsa is! She looks so much like both of you, I love it! And I want that weird nasal thingie- both V and Moses are congested and we haven't gotten any sleep!