Sunday, January 30, 2011

Broccoli

Elsa likes to sit on the counter with me and "help" with dinner. By help I mean, take all the utensils in and out of the canister. But as of the last few days she has been picking up whatever I have been preparing and eating it. Two days ago she picked up a piece of shredded chicken and ate it. She has always refused meats. Yesterday it was a whole piece of bread out of the bag while Alex was making breakfast.

Today it was broccoli. She has eaten some and gnawed on the stalk of some for a while. She is still playing beside me with a small florette. I think it just felt good on her gums....but anyway that gets her to eat more things is fine by me!



 

She was eying up that onion but I dont think I will let her go there yet!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Beautiful!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

hahaha i saw the onion and was like WOAH! Grandpa tried to give Dulany an onion and she shook her head and said noooo grandpa!

camilla hallows said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous! She is just so precious Jody.