Monday, January 10, 2011

Busy Baby

At church yesterday, we were sitting by two other families who had children the same age as Elsa. They were so quiet and still. I was amazed. E is one busy baby and we though it gets a little tricky at church, we love it and it always makes things more interesting.




Some things this busy baby has been up to...

For the past two days, I have to be careful to look in the trash before I throw something out. E was making several trips from the living room to the the playroom (or so I thought) and I caught her doing this...


Elsa finally found a hat that she can she can get on her head all by herself.



We spend lots of time just climbing up and down the stairs...who knew it could be so entertaining!

We scored an awesome play hut for Elsa. One of Julia's Friends handed it down to us.

 She loves it..

as well as her ABC Abacus- she has apple down pat.



and  her fascination with the bathroom continues. She now closes the door behind her.



We'll see what tomorrow brings...I am positive it will be totally different!

2 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

its too funny cause everyone who has kids Dulany's age keeps saying that their kid throws everything in the garbage but Dulany has only thrown trash in it.. but maybe she's behind and she'll start doing it? yikes. AH E is just too cute. i love the open smile picture of her on the stairs with the hat!

and if you came to our ward, you would see that everyone is a little crazy (the kids that is!)

kassidi bridge said...

She is getting bigger and cuter by the day! What a little sweetheart. I love the bed head pictures! So cute! That hair. What else can I say?