Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 31

 (cute skirt compliments our dearly missed friends the Bridges-thanks guys!)
Now that it's warm enough to not wear socks, her feet always find her mouth!


While outside, I stood E up in the grass. She totally freaked out, it was totally foreign to her and she did not like it at all. We took her out two more times today and got it on video.

This first video was the second attempt out in the grass. She did better, but was still a little scared.



This time she didn't even flinch...I guess third time's the charm! 

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Those tiny toes are so cute, no wonder she has them in her mouth all the time - they are delicious!

Brandon Bridge said...

Daniel, Christal, Brandon, and I are all sitting here watching the grass video's together...and we all agree WE MISS YOU GUYS!! She's such a doll! P.S. Glad the skirts fit! She makes them look super cute.