Thursday, April 1, 2010

7 months, a blue hat, and the pack n'play

First off, E is a whole 7 months today-crazy!!
The weather has been great so we have been trying to spend lots of time outside.

I unpacked some clothes and found this hat that GG gave me for Elsa before she was born- I am thinking that maybe it was once Julia's? (gg-correct me if I am totally off!) It was perfect for such a sunny day!

We took her pack n' play out to try out Grams' new patio umbrella...

She was in heaven out there all afternoon and then she took a lovely 2 hour nap!

3 comments:

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

Happy 7 month Birthday, Elsa! She looks so precious in her sun hat.

Brandon Bridge said...

How wonderful to be outside! 7 months old!! Where has the time gone? That hat is ADORABLE, it'll look so cute with a little swim suit on this summer!

Gwen said...

I think Julia and Joe both wore that hat. Looks great on pretty Elsa la Bellsa!