Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mr. Jack



Baby Jack or Jack Jack as the girls call him was born February 20th. He was born on his Great Grandpa Jack's Birthday. How awesome is that. It was meant to be!


3:19am
7lbs 12oz
21.5 inches
 

 Going home from the Hospital



 Elsa's class put up a sign welcoming Jack.



 The girls took to him right away. It was really sweet












At a month old he was  just shy of 11 lbs. He's getting nice and chunky. Jack is my calmest baby. He only really cries when hungry or gassy. He is super squirmy and has a loud tummy. He likes to eat and does so every 2hrs on mark, 24-7.



 


2 comments:

kassidi bridge said...

Ohhh Jody, he is just sooo cute. I love every single one of these pictures. What a beautiful family. Love you all oxox

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

I'm so glad you still blog! I just blogged for the first time since... last September... Jack is so sweet! He looks like a de Poix, for sure!