Monday, February 2, 2015

Once again another catch up post...



It's already February and I figured I best do one more post before the baby gets here and I really get behind.


Elsa played Mary in her school's "The First Christmas" play








 She loved it and did such a great job!

 The girls got their very own Christmas tree for their room from Grandma. They worked hard decorating it all by themselves.

 Lucy and Andrew. She loves him so much.

 December was full of Christmas projects...
 
 Lucy snuck the candy any chance she got.
 They made ice cream cone Christmas trees


 We went to the PPG building downtown and looked at all the gingerbread houses.

 I didn't get a whole lot of pictures from actual Christmas Day but it was great as usual.

 E asked for a fancy fan for Christmas. She hardly put it down all day.


 Lucy loves Eric Carle books. This one even came with sounds! 

 Elsa has a good little friend in her class that prefers vests over coats. Elsa will comment and say "look, she's wearing her life vest!" So we got her her very own "life jacket" to wear!

The girls have put on some pretty good puppet shows for us. 


 On New Years Day we went bowling with some friends.



 Big boxes never get old. They made a space ship.

 Fun in all the snow
 Lucy had to test out the infant car seat with Ducky



 When it's so cold out the girls do lots of painting, crafts, magnets,



and use Alex to practice their hair-do skills on

I love getting snaps and pictures while I am at Mutual each Wednesday...





No comments: