Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter and Things


I don't seem to update the blog until I have about 100 pictures to go through and upload. I need to get back to doing more regular posts like I have done in the past.  So bear with me once again as this post is somewhat a photo dump.


Easter Egg Hunt






 Lucy was happy running around the yard while we ran after her fishing leaves, dirt, and sticks out of her mouth.



  Checking out her treats and money the Easter bunny left in her eggs. 



 Our kind neighbor Tony brought the girls an Easter bag full of goodies. 
Lucy dug right in.



E bring the sweet big sister that she is and sharing her eggs with Lucy





 The girls got Easter cards from Grandma and Grandpa Pease. E loves getting mail so this made her day!
 She even got some money which got her even more excited.


 Lucy girl was pretty into her card as well. Even though she mostly wanted to eat it!


This winter has been SO long. We have had a few nice days here and there which we totally take advantage of. 

 Lucy was determined to get up the slide.






 On the many days we have spent inside we have tried to be creative in keeping ourselves busy....





 Lucy covered in food, as usual. I have a picture just like this of E in the same hat of Alex's. I need to track it down.



1 comment:

Gwen said...

SO adorable. love love love...