We had a beautiful day on Saturday, so we decided to head to the park. E picked the Dinosaur Park. She talks about this park ever since she went there with Grandpa during her weekend stay with them.
Lucy girl loves the swings
E gets a little braver each time we go to the park. I was actually surprised she climbed up this all alone. She is a pretty cautious 3 year old!
Lucy actually examined this leaf for a few minutes before trying to eat it!
E was showing us her tap dancing skills!
E really likes to draw people. I was getting ready to put Lucy down for a nap, and asked E to draw a picture for Julia and Grams for their birthdays. This is what she did.
E goes to Story time at the library each week. Its just for kids- no parents allowed in the room. They do books, crafts, songs, etc. One week we got home and all she would talk about was how creepy carrots were following us. She talked about these creepy carrots all the time. I asked her about them but still had no idea where it was coming from. While she is in Story time, I look check out books. I was passing the cart of books to be shelved and there on top was...

3 comments:
I accidentally commented with Todd's account open, and then deleted it. Sorry about that! What a little artist! I wish our story time didn't allow parents -- maybe I'd get to see the rest of the library besides the children's section!
love the drawings. and im LOVING Lucy's chunky legs in those leggings!!!
Post a Comment