We took advantage of the awesome warm weather on Saturday and headed to the pumpkin patch.
E was a little grouchy that morning and so pictures that she wanted to be in were sparse but we were lucky to have Uncle Joe there to help make her happy...
On the hayride to the pumpkins
Our first stop was the tire swing and
The apple sling shot
Joe and Alex got those apples pretty far with lots of Oooos and Ahhhs from the bystanders!
searching for the perfect pumpkin
While the boys went to get funnel cake and fried snickers, E and I went exploring all the different pumpkins...
She kept staring at this one- trying to figure out what was wrong with it!
looked just like a phone, so why not call someone
and play a little drums!
4 comments:
That looks like the best pumpkin patch! I always say this, but I can't believe how big Elsa is. The babies aren't babies anymore!
oh man that pumpkin patch looks AWESOME!! And its about time you have a picture with you in it! hahaha. Looks like SOO much fun!
Great jump shot at the end! You did have a perfect day out there, so fun. Thanks for letting Joe come along - he had a lot of fun with you all.
It looks like you had a blast! And...you're alive (I've started wondering if you really exist since I haven't seen any pics of you on the blog in....wait, never... You look great!)
Post a Comment