Friday, June 24, 2011

Reading & Tomatoes

We were trying to get E to come to the table for dinner but she insisted on finishing her book....



Elsa and I went out to check on the garden- so far it's looking pretty good.

bush beans-growing like crazy


Something is eating the leaves of this one.

 the first green pepper






We're getting lots of cherry and regular tomotoes- The animals have stayed clear of them so far (knock 
on wood)!




This tomato plant is going crazy- I think I need a bigger cage for it. Can I replace the cage without messing it up? 

It just seems so squished but I am scared to mess with it.











The only litte animal getting into my tomatoes is this one-

 I guess she thought it was ready to be picked!

 

                           Where's Elsa?

 that hiding spot never got old- we played that for a good 15 minutes!





No comments: