Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New House

We're finally in the new house and slowly getting unpacked and settled.


We have a long (and I mean long) list of things to fix up/make better and have now become regulars at Lowes and Home Depot. We've gotten a good start thanks to Alex's family for helping with the move and my dad who came for a few days and did tons for us.

It sure is nice to have space inside and out, real furniture, and lots to keep us busy with.
 


9 comments:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

its way cuter than what i remembered it to be.. no offense! maybe its the flowers in the windows .. anywho, can't wait to see it when we come visit!

Kassie said...

I love the house! I am so excited for you guys! xo ps. please come to the reunion!! we are going and it would be fun to see you guys.

JOCELYN & TODD (AND JM) said...

Congratulations! That is a great house! I can't wait to see more pictures.

kassidi bridge said...

i love it! wow, it's so cute! can't wait to see the inside!

Michelle said...

What a great house! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures

Brooke and Jared said...

So exciting!! Hope you guys are doing well! Its a really cute house

Gwen said...

So happy for you, it's a great house and you can spread out!

Ali said...

It's darling!!! I would love to come help with anything.

Jody and Alex said...

Kassie- sadly, I dont think there is any way we are going. But I would like a full report from you!

Ali- Please come over and help me sew some curtains! The ones in your kitchen are so cute!