Yesterday I learned that I now have to keep the bathroom door shut at all times because she likes to go in there and flush the toilet. I was quite surprised when I was in there brushing my teeth and she crawled over and did it. I am hoping this was just a one day thing and that she will have forgotten about it today. She has always liked to take things out of their containers and toss them everywhere and her new container of choice is the laundry basket....
Elsa now refuses to wear her bib and she likes to have her own spoon and something else in her other hand. Most meals look like this....
E stripped down
because she ends up wearing most of her food
Then she keeps Laddie company while he searches for any leftovers!

4 comments:
I can't believe she flushes the toilet. That's hilarious. We've had to keep Brooks out of the bathroom for months now unless he's supervised. He too loves to take the laundry out of the basket. I can no longer sort dirty laundry or fold clean laundry when he's awake. Gotta love it!
this cracks me up!!! that hair is insane as well. im surprised she can flush it! Dulany is scared of the flushing noise haha. ONLY A FEW DAYS TILL I CAN SEE THAT BABY! and her and D can play together!!
Just saw that you won over at OMG Mom! Congrats lady! Your kid are too cute :)
Oh my goodness Jody! She is so stinkin' cute. :)
Post a Comment