That blanket is so darling. I love all the different ribbons. It's nice to have to stay in sometimes.
Ohhh LOVE the ribons. I want to make one for Dulany... if only i could. Maybe i should pay you to make one for me!
Adorable! How talented are you!?
Holy snow! I've been watching the news in amazement, that is SO much snow. That tag blanket is adorable. I love the ribbon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That blanket is so darling. I love all the different ribbons. It's nice to have to stay in sometimes.
Ohhh LOVE the ribons. I want to make one for Dulany... if only i could. Maybe i should pay you to make one for me!
Adorable! How talented are you!?
Holy snow! I've been watching the news in amazement, that is SO much snow. That tag blanket is adorable. I love the ribbon!
Post a Comment