Elsa had her first appointment with her new Pediatrician here in Pittsburgh. She was such a good baby for the doctor and did great with her shots. She received lots of compliments on what a cute little girl she is (which was nice, considering I have had 3 people in the last 2 days think she was a boy!) Here are her 4 month stats along with a just for fun video of her trying to roll.
Weight: 14 lbs 10 oz (61%)
Length: 25 inches (66%)
Head : 44 cm (97%)
4 comments:
i love all her rolls. I seriously think she may be bigger than dulany. Maybe because she has short parents? haha But thats ok. Shes too cute. I wish we lived closer! i want them to play together!
Perfect little girl. So sweet!
I love her little squeaks and squeals. She's so sweet.
You gotta come back and visit! What a sweetheart. She's gotten so chubby! I love it! So, so cute.
Post a Comment