We took a trip this weekend to Huntingdon to watch the Utah vs. BYU football game. We had fun wearing our our red and cheering on the Utes. Sadly the Utes lost in overtime but we think BYU just got very lucky.
It was a nail biter for E!
Elsa had a dirty diaper and she sat like this while we waited for Alex to get the diaper and wipes. We have a very cooperative baby when it comes to getting her diaper changed!
3 comments:
I laughed out loud on the diaper pictures. She is hilarious, and adorable.
We are also bummed about the game. :( Lucky us cute kids make you forget it pretty quick.
I'm still laughing about the diaper pictures! She's such a dear!
oh my goodness, that is TOO funny, and her feet are so big! maybe its because dulany's are teeny, we'll have to compare when we get together... or maybe its because dulanys are so stubby.. i dont know. But that cracks me up about her sitting like that. I wish we were there!
Post a Comment