Monday, October 17, 2016

July 2016


This year for the 4th, we stayed home and enjoyed fireworks in the yard!











Girls had fun at a Primary Play day at church.





 Sometimes our Sunday afternoons after church look like this...



 Alex and I got to go to a multi stake youth conference. This was our family. They were great. 

 We played lots of games which confirmed I am old and this was the result...




 GG had jack while we were away. He had all sorts of fun and adventures with her.


I then paid for it when we got back and he refused to nap and would just scream and scream. 
He would only nap on my bed.


 he would get so tired, he would sleep while the lights were on and I would put laundry away and all.

 Afternoon at the splash pad.

 Jack loves this Darcy look alike stuffed cat






 These two love the mud.


Showing Grams how to Snap Chat

 Elsa bought herself some new glasses!



 Day spent at the Children's Museum 










 Across from the museum, they have these cool rods that are on a timer to mist.


 The girls had fun getting lost in all the mist




No comments: