A cookie within a cookie!
I made these cookies for Alex's Sunday school class that he teaches every week. They were a hit, especially with the missionaries, so we made some more to take to them. Thought I'd share the recipe. (E's weekly post is below to check out)- 1 stick softened butter
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 11 broken pieces Oreo Cookies ( we liked having big chunks of the cookies)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
**We tripled the recipe to try and use most of the oreos in the package **
2 comments:
we're making more for Dulanys party/bbq tomorrow. which means i need to make them today cause i dont have time tomorrow. buti have no energy!
oh man I am trying this one!
Post a Comment